9 February 2015

COLLARS UP

Shirt - c/o Daisy Street, Trousers - Primark, Slip Ons - Primark, Bag - c/o La Moda

I think I might have left a toe or two being after almost ending up with frostbite while taking these pictures. It was actually a good few days since it had snowed and I completely underestimated how deep it would be up the top end of our garden. Nothing major, but definitely more than my slip on shoes could handle.. You can't see them, mostly because they're covered in bloody snow. I was planning some work outfits (makes life a million times easier when I'm rushing around at 6am with a pack of Belvita in hand) and ended up taking a few snaps while I was at it. Even though I did almost freeze a limb off I do like wintery looking pictures. I look back on them in the summer and wonder how the heck it was ever so cold!

I've gone dead comfy here. I can't think of anything worse than being stuck at work in the trousers you have to jump about to get in or something too constricting. So basically, I dress like I'm wearing a tent. Ha. I do love everything oversized though.. I feel like I can wrap up and hide a bit in a big baggy shirt! I've just worn this one with those wide leg trousers I bought a while back from Primark. They're really simple but the kind of thing you get loads of wear out of.. Whether it's work or something comfy for more casual stuff. 


x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The cold toes were worth these gorgeous photos!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trousers are looking so gorgeous !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skin care collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is so cool! love the laid back white shirt!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this simple look for work - i love big clothes too :)

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your makeup.
    the bag is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and great <3

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! :D

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig