11 February 2015

RECENT FAVOURITES


I can't do monthly favourites. I'm too unorganised and basically I don't actually mix things up enough to come up with a whole load of other bits & bobs every month.. Ha. Recent it is. Here are the things I've been loving as of late. 

Triangle Bras - By Jody Shafton
UGH I love this sort of basic. Really simple but the kind of thing you get so much wear out of. This one is handmade and lush for layering up under anything slightly sheer.. Bye bye ugly nude bra you are now obsolete. 

Vivienne Westwood Clutch
I had this for graduation as an extra special treat from my mamma. I'm ashamed to say that since then, it has actually stayed tucked away. This isn't because I'm not in love with it, but because I'm frightened I'm going to wear it out before I have something suitably fabulous to use it for. It's just too pretty to be wasted on trips to do the weekly shop and what not. For now I'm going to start using it for the slightly special stuff - nice trips for lunch and that kind of thing.  Forever impressed with my mum's impeccable taste. 

Ipod Nano
I know this may sound odd to some, but I'm not much of a 'music' kind of girl. I like a good bit of Beyonce or Rihanna, but admittedly on the whole my taste in music is pretty bad. Since getting an iPod though I am now thinking how did I manage without. I spend about 2 & a half hours a day in the car and there is only so much of Grimmers & Greg James' chat that I can cope with. My commute has certainly improved now I can stick 'Drunk In Love' on and sing like I am actually drunk the whole way home. 

Tumblr
I kind of missed the Tumblr stage - I don't think I've ever been close to being cool enough for it, especially as a teen. Recently though I have got a little bit addicted. Oh isn't it easy to get obsessed with looking at incredibly amazing people?! Sometimes, and this is going to sound really terrible, but I actually run out of things to stalk on the internet and then I'm like 'what the fudge do I do with my life now?'.. And that's where Tumblr comes in. Ha. Send help. Even still, I'm jumping on the Tumblr bandwagon late for all things inspiring. 

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. That clutch is just pure heaven!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is gorgeous! I bet it was expensive though x
    Corinne

    http://corinnexdavies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a lovely bra and clutch! And well, Tumblr will always be addictive I guess ;)
    xo Romy
    rusty-revolvers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the bra, so so pretty!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh that triangl bra i want it!! ;D

    lovemadisonbailee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the purse, and the bra is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pics!
    I deffo share your Tumblr obsession and that Triangl bra is beaut :))
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bra is beautiful! Also loving the VW bag, the fabric is amazing x

    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! That Vivienne Westwood clutch is INCREDIBLE! Such gorgeous detailing. But can totally see why you're scared to take it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That clutch really is beautiful <3 I also love the bra x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bra is so nice! Oh man, get away from tumblr asap, you'll end up spending your whole life on it without getting anything done! Trust me, I know hahah!

    www.eippek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! x

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig