27 February 2015

NEW IN: GREY

Antique Pot, Silver - H&M & Pandora, Watch - c/o Shore Projects, Camera Case, iPad Case - eBay, Macbook Sleeve - eBay, Knitted Trousers - ZARA

I guess I should probably be thinking ahead to SS15, but my head is still telling me to go for everything grey - my fave this season. Yeah it's probably been a bit over done now, but I still like it as a change from monochrome. There are a few bits thrown in this post that aren't 'new in' as such but there all things I'm not sure I've probably mentioned. 

So grey wise - firstly it was the gadget related bits & bobs. I've included these because if you're bothered about your shoes you're bothered about that iPad looking cute. Ha. Well, for me I like to keep everything looking smart. I only ever buy stuff like this off eBay. Why would I spend £30 on a case that I can get for just over a fiver on there?! I'd been lusting over the mock-marble case for the Macbook (in true copycat style.. bloggers seem to be mad for the marble thing at the minute, myself included) and ended up getting this grey felt cover and the little flip case for my iPad. The Macbook sleeve is one of my best eBay purchases in ages! It was only £7 and it looks way more schmancy than you'd expect. I also popped my camera case in there. It's fits my Samsung NX Mini just right and makes it look extra cute popped in my handbag. YAY for eBay.

I will quickly mention the trousers as I've had quite a lot of comments on Instagram about these. I got them in store last week and I don't think they're online anymore - I spent months looking for them after I originally saw them at full price. If you're after a pair I'd say hunt them down in your local ZARA. It took a few trips to their sale before they had these back in but it was worth it to get them for £9! Now wishing I'd bought a couple of pairs because I will definitely wear them out. 

x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. love how everything is matching, looks so good ! that grey macbook cover is amazing x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this! I feel your pain about wanting to wear grey all the time, I'm constantly clad in monochrome even in the height of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute (yet simple) MacBook sleeve! Love it. [=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Macbook case, I really need to find a new case for mine.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything in this post and your photos are always perfect.

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that watch!

    http://franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah everything is so pale and beautiful! Those Zara sweats look so cosy.

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like grey, it's so light and nothing really captures your attention so it's relaxing and neutral.

    Feathers
    http://www.ahsocute.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely x

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig