13 February 2015

THE BLOW: BIG BOUNCY CURLS

'The Italian' - thanks to The Blow

Got my hair diiiid. Ow how I wish I could have hair like this all the time! Over the weekend I got the chance to go to The Blow, the new spot to get your blow dry looking uhhmazing. I always think Sheffield is a bit behind the times - we don't even have a Pret (tres tragic)  and there isn't half the fancypants stuff there is darrrn in Landaaan. Thankfully that's changing, and we now have these glamorous little hot spots. I'd never actually had a proper blow dry so I was feeling mega schmancy and glamorous.. if I ever get rich this is totally becoming a regular thing. 

So you head to The Blow, pick one of their suitably fabulous styles from their lookbook and get your hair whizzed up into something beautiful. I went for The Italian, big bouncy curls that last longer than any I've ever tried doing myself. My hair is really fine and will do absolutely nothing if I let it.. It's favourite thing in the world is to just hang there like a limp lettuce. It doesn't matter how many YouTube tutorials I watch or how many times I get a round brush stuck in my hair, curls like this just aren't something I'm ever going to manage. This look was the result of blowdrying, tongs & some serious zhushing up. Ohhh isn't it lovely to have a proper pamper sesh?!

There are loads of other key styles to go for so you can mix it up depending on what look you're wanting. There was a girl in having The Harlem while I was there.. I probably wimped out of having something so bold but wowzers it is beautiful. I definitely want to try something more adventurous next time I pop in. 

 If you're in the Sheffield area it's definitely worth getting your 'do' fixed up. Bye bye horrid bit of hair that won't curl, hello princess hair! 

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Your makeup looks fab here too, nothing better than your hair freshly did! X

    70's style inspiration and Harry Styles head scarf inspiration! X
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair are looking great with curls !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Lydia! Its funny as I literally have the opposite hair type to you, its so massively frizzy and curly, wish I had your hair! But I guess every girl wants what they don't have aha, what a typical girl I sound like right now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This looks so cool!!! Ive never heard of this place (so maybe youre not that too behind) your hair looks full of life x

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous hair!!

    http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning!! I love this hairstyle on you and the volume really enhances the curls, very pretty x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing hair!! ♥

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig