16 February 2015

VIDEO: QUICK GET READY WITH ME


Right, I'm not going to ramble on in this one as it's just a quickie plug for my new video. I was going to film my morning routine sort of thing, but really, my morning routine ain't really that glam. This one is more of a snippet as I get ready. I've been wearing a lot of this kind of 'work-casual' thing on weekends.. I'm usually just jeans and a smarter top for work but on my day off it's quite nice to dress up like a jet setter. Lol. I dunno, I just like this smart-casual look at the minute. The minute summer comes I'll be back to ditsy dresses and all things super girly.

Anyhoo, the video's below. It's only a short one but it took me flipping ages.. Why is editing so hard?!

P.S, thank you for all the love with yesterday's post! I've been loving that kind of daft chatty thing so it's nice to see quite a few of you have had a read!

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really do love your blog, you seem like such a lovely and down to earth chica! got so many tips from you and your posts! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this minimalist look.
    http://amyymiddlemiss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is amazing. super cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning :))

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig