26 March 2015

CLEAR MAKEUP STORAGE - JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON LATE

Makeup Storage - TK Maxx, Mirror - No. 7

Y'know me, always late to the party. Yup, I'm about 5 years behind on the whole clear makeup storage thing, but it's something that I still think looks really nice. While it did have a bit of a phase (I did have aspirations of a Kardashian esq. makeup collection) I guess it's so simple it isn't that trend focused. I'd tried getting my hands on some before but when even eBay let me down on a cheap alternative I gave up and went back to a messy storage box to chuck everything in - eyeliner pencil shavings and all. It wasn't pretty, nor did it make my life easier scrabbling about at 6am trying to find the lippy I was after. With this I'm keeping everything neat and don't have the dramz when I'm late for work and still haven't got any eyebrows on. Girl problems. 

Even though it has definitely done it's rounds on the blogosphere I thought these would be worth posting - the large tray was about £12 and the smaller one about £8. They had a few different styles too.. Struggling to not convince myself I need more. I always love having a route around TK Maxx, it's a bit like a posh jumble sale.. You never know what you'll find!


x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I just got my first clear makeup storage drawer set and it was totally worth it! I'll have to take a look around TK Maxx soon.

    www.thekellyroberts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful storage! I have clear storage boxes for my makeup but where I stay at my boyfriends about 80% of the week I just chuck my makeup into a bag! My clear makeup storage never gets used :( But this definitely gave me some inspo to get my backside in gear and get organised xx

    beautybysophiemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha great way to describe TK Maxx! Have you been to Homesense, you can always find some great bargains in there too. Your storage looks great, I love having mine in clear muji drawers, it's so easy to find everything x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. clear make-up storage is definitely the best one that I've come across, so easy to find the make-up and easy to clean too...I love how you've organised yours :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find the absolute best things at TK Maxx! I love acrylic storage, it definitely makes getting ready a lot easier!

    www.wewearsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bargain, i'v never found one for less than about £80, these looks fab. Hmm I know where i'm going at the weekend! Thanks Lydia!

    Becca x

    http://squatsandasideofnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those containers, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, looks great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'TK Maxx is a bit like a posh jumble sale' ... love that! x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many MAC lipsticks gahhh you have depressed me Lydia!!! What's your fav? Velvet Teddy? xxxx http://lovefromlorna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love clear storage like this, it's really helped me use so much more of my collection!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is something so chic about acrylic storage :)
    Becoming Becca

    ReplyDelete
  13. need to do this!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit, I've only got a lipstick holder (or two) and a black transparent set of drawers.. never really got too much into the hype of it all but it does look pretty!

    www.copper-garden.co.uk
    youtube.com/coppergardenx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't worry I still haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet either, I have been meaning to for a while though!!

    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig