28 March 2015

DENIM OUTFITS - #AllInTheJeans

Steffi Jeans & Outfits - All Miss Selfridge

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I recently popped into Miss Selfridge to try out their new personal styling service in Meadowhall, which tied in nicely with the launch of their new #AllInTheJeans campaign. I naturally went for the Steffi Jeans  - a super high waist with all that sucky-in action I need. Instead of the usual black wash I'm always drawn to, I ventured out there with the 'Pretty Blue' denim. A true blue like this is something I haven't ever really worn, but with summer coming up I thought they'd make a nice change. I find it so easy to get into a rut with wearing my black skinnies way more than I should, so these should help me mix it up a tad! My lovely Personal Stylist Emily was on hand with plenty of ideas for how to wear them, without pushing me too far outside of my comfort zone.. There was still plenty of black thrown in there & a whole plethora of crop tops. Old habits die hard.

In the end I went for a mix of extra casual to the night on the taaarn sort of look. The first outfit was my no fuss summer look - festival vibes thrown in with the pattered vest and jeans turned up to keep it relaxed. The next look is something I'd definitely wear for work - nothing too fancy but still smart. Emily suggested popping the necklace over the shirt.. Something I'd never thought of with them both being quite detailed, but I love how it looks. My final outfit was something I'll be saving for nights out - a bit vampish & flashing a tad more flesh. Now can it just get into the double digit temps so I can get wearing these looks without bundling up with a coat and scarf?! 

youtube bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. These outfits are all so pretty! Such a style inspiration xo

    meganpedicini.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look gorgeous hunni! I love all the different outfits youve put toegther!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so pretty, saw it when I was shopping earlier and loved it!

    Julia x

    http://inthe-loop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits, i'm obsessed with the white blouse. x

    http://mycluelessmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning! the blouse is so pretty and i love these jeans xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrlll you look amazing, gorgeous jeans, gonna check them out! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these outfit choices are really good ! :)

    Lots of love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr
    Instagram / Twitter : @victoriamcg06

    ReplyDelete
  8. These denim outfits are gorgeous! Love that printed tank!

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an habit of getting stuck in a rut with my trusty old black jeans too, but you should definitely keep on wearing and styling these ones :) they really suit you and I'm loving that white shirt! looking flawless as ever lydia! (girl envyyyyyyy).

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely love all the looks Lydia, those jeans look amazing on you and all the outfits are just tip top <3 you look ever so gorgeous :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these looks - especially the first one! It will be perfect for when the weather warms up x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these outfits, I especially love the black crop top! You're so pretty as well!

    melissaknottstyle.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfits!
    love them all

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  14. Personal stylist sounds pretty good, you look amazing in those jeans
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these jeans, and your figure is incredible!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the way you've styled these jeans, especially with the white shirt and necklace. The jeans look really flattering, I love high waisted sucky-in styles too x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looks!! Love the one with the black crop top

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style!! Need some new ideas! Your blog is now my go to!!

    www.aimeebellmua.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome outfits ! Love that white shirt ♥

    Ethnic wear online | High5store

    ReplyDelete
  20. How's it going? I enjoyed reading through this publish. My husband and I have been researching for this kind of article with the longest time and We know that your details about the issue at hand is spot on. I'll be certain to introduce this posting to my neice. Can you tell me how to acquire your new RSS feed? Continue to keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  21. best pics, latest fashion keep posting new one...
    http://www.goldencollections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. best images keep posting more and more

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig