24 March 2015

MISS SELFRIDGE PERSONAL STYLING SESH

Outfits c/o Miss Selfridge

You know what's really nice? To do something fashion/blogging related in Sheffield! Yeah, up here isn't exactly the fashion capital, but it is lovely to be able to just have a quick trip to Meadowhall for a blog thaaang rather than sulk about not being able to go to a dreamy sounding event down in London. Miss Selfridge invited me into try out their new personal styling service and I thought it sounded loverrrly. I've never used a personal shopper or stylist, so it was nice to see if it was actually worth it - it definitely is! When you're rushing around shops trying to find an outfit it's sometimes overwhelming having a million and one varieties of skinny jeans or tees facing you. I had the lovely Emily (for me the perfect kind of stylist, not too pushy but ready with all the latest from Miss Selfridge and some ideas on ways to wear that I hadn't thought of) on hand to help me pick out some outfits to go with the Steffi Jeans and generally just enjoyed a bit of the VIP treatment - always nice, even when you're just looking for something simple!

These are just a few snaps from the day - I've got a few different outfits coming in a so I don't want to harp on too much about it all yet. I will say though that I'm mad for these jeans now! They manage to lift my bottom from resting somewhere on the backs of my knees to something much my shapely. Hoorah! 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. i love those jeans! so good that the personal styling is up north!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! I want to go for a personal styling session! I bet they would pick really random things that you would just go "naah" for, and then they'd prove that you actually suit it really well :)
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans look fab! Can't wait to see the full outfits :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are gorgeous, I love the colour!

    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these jeans are looking great on you !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a cool experience, I would love to do something like this!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this is exciting :) it's very rare that theres anything going off in sheffield, i totally see where you're coming from (fellow yorkshire lass) i love those jeans and that denim skirt in the background :) xxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white top and jeans look, it looks so cute! Did you end up getting the top too?

    Feathers || http://ahsocute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Jeans look great on you hun xx

    http://www.beautybysophiemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great, I'm definitely going to give the jeans a try! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forget the jeans....can I have your figure please!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning!! Your figure is amazing! I love the outfit too! :)

    fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those shoes, can't wait to see the rest of the outfits! A few years ago Manchester didn't have many blog events at all, but now there is such a huge community here and we're all getting invited to more and more stuff.. Hopefully Sheffield will have some more soon x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never used a personal shopper either but it sounds so cool. I really need to try one, one day. Do they cost extra or are they just there to help?

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds fab, i'm always yearning after London fashion and fitness events, should defo arrange some shennanigans for Northerners! Better get myself to Meadowhall :) x

    Becca x

    http://squatsandasideofnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never been to a personal styilng session but I would love to try it out! It's always good to hear someone else's opinion on what you should wear. Sometime there is something you would never consider wearing and it might actually look good! Hope you enjoyed that xx

    Dash xx
    Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. shoes are so pretty! xx
    http://styledecay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! x

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig