21 March 2015

DISTRESSED DENIM


Coat - c/o Boohoo, Turtle Neck - H&M, Jeans - ZARA, Boots - Forever 21
Wearing Hair Rehab Clip Ins - styled by The Blow

Oh how it's nice to be able to wear white jeans without looking a weeny bit loony. I miss lighter bottoms over the winter - I feel like I spend my life in black jeans and black leggings and black tights. Yeah, I love wearing black, but it's nice to go for something different every now and then. These jeans may still be in keeping with monochrome, but they definitely feel like more of a summery option. I now just need an amazing tan so that bronzed looked thighs peek through those ripped bits, rather than pasty, knobbly looking knees.

Other than fetching these jeans out of retirement, I'm pretty much same old same old here. Turtle neck, that coat I've spent half the last few months in and those boots that I've worn beyond repair. Mehhh - we all have favourites. Although I'm wearing my everyday sorta thing I do feel a million times more swishy with these hair extensions in. Think the long locks just finished it off nicely. They're not something I could wear every day (mostly because my hair spends half its life in screwed up bun on lazy days) but I love them for feeling a tad more 'put together'. 

P.S. I promise I'm not flying low with the zip on my trousers - they annoyingly bunch up making it look like I'm trying to flash my knicks. Marrrvelous. 

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. love the jeans, they're super nice ! such a great outfit x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look love the distressed jean. same as you i need to make my all time fav jean retired. Am always using the same one as they as so comfortable.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Lydia..the white jeans definitely feels more summery, I love how you've styled it as monochrome still <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you know the armer months are arriving when the white jeans come into play right?!
    Sophie
    x

    The Story Of Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jeans always do that too! Fab outfit anyway! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Love how your hair has been styled here too x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks amazing on here!! love it!!

    www.caseyscloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. hair looks divine!!

    http://lovefromlorna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amaaaazing, gorgeous makeup and love the hair! X

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit!! You look absolutely stunning!! (Btw your hair looks perfect)
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look!! and your hair looks amazing!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! ♥

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig