19 March 2015

MATCHING SETS & TEACUPS

Underwear Set - c/o Next, Teacup & Saucer - Vintage

Oh how it's nice to have underwear that actually matches. Now that's what I thought my 20s would be about - being generally more sorted, having good eyebrows & doing exciting stuff (aaand that's definitely not always the case..). This set is another little dream from Next that I'd been wanting to show you. It's got all that femininity in there, with a bit of extra padding to help my mosquito bites out - always appreciated. 

It's probably a bit random to throw my knicks in there with teacups, but this kind of ended up a culmination of newness. I say new, this teacup & saucer set is actually probably really old. I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I've been stalking antiques shops recently and this was one of my latest purchases. It wasn't expensive, just one that I liked the look of. Isn't it pretty? I guess it's a bit of a Lady Gaga sort of thaaang but it's just right for sipping greet tea and taking suitably pretentious Instagram pictures. Ha. You know the sort of thing.. my giant sized Me to You Bear mug just isn't half as photogenic. Mehhh! 

x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is such a pretty set! I get way to excited about matching underwear!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty set, I've never really looked at the underwear at Next before but think I will next time I'm shopping for some!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous set :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh that underwear is so pretty! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think I have EVER worn a matching set...

    www.nicolabhamra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely x

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig