7 April 2015

DAY & NIGHT OUTFITS

*All outfit details in video below

Just a little update as this video has just gone up on my channel - if you follow me on Twitter you might have seen that I popped to London (I say pop.. by 'pop' I mean a three hour car journey each way) for a little visit. We were just heading down to see my brother, but I managed to get a few snaps/clips of my outfits as I was packing. I mainly wanted to get this on here because of that grey set from H&M. Probably my favourite thing in my wardrobe right now.. It's just one of those things that looks 'put together' without involving a whole load of thinking about what to wear. Anyhoo, all the extra details are in the vid below! 

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I really like the outfits! It's so pretty especially the second one

    alondoncalling.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. your make up is always so amazing!!!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really cool outfits! Follow your YouTube channel <3

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rocking the outfits!!
    xx http://simonebruin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfits and omg how do you always look so gorgeous? xx

    katiesfashionisland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. chic outfits Lydia, love it <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaassss that h&m outfit is gorge! your face looks a dream in that second photo!

    www.lovefromlorna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both looks. Very classy and casual x

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks gorgeous here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second look is so beautiful! Love it
    xx
    http://bellamorous.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the all black outfit, it looks amazing on you!

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig