9 April 2015

LONDON DAY OUT


It's not very often I get to go to London (I've been a whole three times in my life..), but this bank holiday I actually managed to get down and enjoy it - the times I have been previously have always been a manic rush round and I've ended up finding it all a bit busy and chaotic rather than as nice as it really is. We were off to do the whole touristy thing.. Family trip to The Shard, Oxford Street for a wander & getting completely confused on the tube. Thankfully we made it to everywhere we'd planned, if a little flustered!

The Shard really is lovely to go and have a good look at the city. I know if you're local it’s perhaps not that exciting, but it’s something completely different to the sights we’ve got up north.. Nor do I really think Sheffield would be quite so impressive from that height. 

One of my favourite bits of out little trip naturally revolved around food. Laaandan grub is SO good. Up here we got a Taco Bell and that was one of the most exciting things to happen this century. We ended up at Borough Market for lunch and that was like my dream. Can I please just spend my life there working my way through the stalls? 

Outfit details all here!


youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love your outfit. Thanks for making me hungry with these photos. Off to have dinner:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. I love the grey combo. It really suits you.

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh Taco Bell is the bomd! and the waffle looks amazing, I wish I could just grab through my laptop screen and take it haha <3 love your outfit too and you look gorgeous as always. London looks amazing!

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to London once and although it was one big rush i did enjoy it! I just wish they had the food an d shops they have down there up north!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are all so lovely, looks like such a great day out.

    olivia - mycluelessmind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I fully agree about the food. At home we flipped out when we got a Nando's but London just has everything a foodie could possibly want.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love it! great style, love all the pictures and the food looks amazing! x

    www.trillu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I moved to London back in October. For me, bank holidays = going back to Paris to see my family I left behind six months earlier !

    I hope you enjoyed LDN though :)

    http://www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love London, the view from the Shard is great. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to get there from Manchester.. Lovely outfit and the food looks so yummy x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want once to the Shard and it was just incredible. I need to go again ! :) It was magical. Thanks for these gorgeous photos !

    lots of love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coat & nails matching colours.. Gorgeous!
    And these pancakes yum..
    FashionAddicted

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures

    http://simonebruin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig