14 April 2015

GREIGE

Sunglasses - Primark, Coat - H&M, Top - Primark, Trousers - ZARA, Boots - Forever 21

I guess what I'm wearing here is a pretty similar look to the last outfit I wore with this coat, but I liked that whole grey and beige mix. This time round the grey part of what I'm wearing is purely comfort. Without that bit of heel on my boots and the coat to smarten things up it does kind of look like lounge wear, but it was a Sunday and slouchy clothing called!

I've also got to that mid season awkwardness where knowing how to dress weather appropriate has completely gone out the window. I'm still stuck in chunky scarves and knitwear even though it's probably time for a Spring update. Lydia - get yourself in a floral dress gurrrrl!!

x

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. love the combination of grey and beige ! what a nice look, you look amazing ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but cute outfit !
    Take care xx
    http://www.graceisdivine.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the textures and structures work great together. You're an endless stream of inspo! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!

    love
    karlien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jacket !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never thought I would like trousers like that but they are actually really nice!!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All grey errthang is the new all black for spring pre all white for summer! Adore xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Especially the jumper, I'm obsessed with grey clothing at the minute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the contrast of the grey against the beige. Really makes the coat stand out. And your hair just looks gorgeous, as always x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig