12 April 2015

SIDE BRAID PONYTAIL TUTORIAL


Yup, the braid obsession continues. While I've had a bit of time off I've been using it as an excuse to actually make my hair look half decent - it's easy for me to just get into that straight/standard ponytail rut. This one I tried out was a bit of a fishtail/updo thingymabobby.. It really is pretty easy once you've mastered the fishtail braid part of it. I don't really wear my hair up as an option for anything other than a bad hair day but I've loved wearing it like this (I really need to move on and work out how to do something else..).

The 'tutorial' bit is now on my YouTube.. I use tutorial very loosely - I generally make it up as I go along and it's the kind of thing that's already been done a million and one times, but quite a few people asked to see how I'd done it. Right, I'm off.. Roast dins calls!


youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. love this hair look, i need to do something/ anything with my hair as it's looking pretty tragic at the moment! x

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair like this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute hairstyle ! love it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your hair makes me wish I never cut mine :( Lovely hair style though!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, I can never get anything like that to work in my hair
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!
    http://isthemomentsoflife.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/insurgente.html

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so beautiful!! xx

    http://beautybysophiemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good! I'm so useless though, I can't even do a simple plait haha x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hair style is so lovely :)
    Can't wait for my hair to grow so I can't try this out !

    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so cute I'm going to need to try it ^.^
    TinnyGlitzPhie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're soo perfect!! So excited I discovered your blog lol
    Selena | Mondays & Mimosas

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful! you nailed the braid :)

    x
    http://unasrandomfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. really helpful!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a simple twist on a ponytail, will definitely be doing this to my hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute way to wear your hair up.

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tutorial! I love that in the middle of the braiding: "this is so boring :/" XD
    What base product are you using in the video? your skin looks so dewy and flawless!
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so, so pretty!
    I've known how to do fishtails for quite some time now and never thought of doing something like this!
    I'll have to try it for work tomorrow :)

    xxx
    http://littlemissboheme.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! looks so nice in your hair! I'm 100% gonna give it a go! x

    LivBehindLenses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love this hairstyle, I'm hoping to perfect it for a family wedding in a few months :)

    http://www.horrorgrrrrl.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. how did she get her hair this color? did she do a blog post about it?

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig