11 April 2015

THE LAST OF THE SNUGGLY JUMPERS

Jumper - Boohoo, Jeans - ZARA, Nail Varnish - Barry M, Converse - USC

After a completely lovely, sunshine week off work (all be it very quick), I am today back in something a little cosier. Still no where near as wrapped up as a few weeks ago, but it's nice to still find the extra snuggle factor in snuggly jumper. I'm not wearing anything too schmancy here - Converse, baggy jeans and an even baggier jumper.. But I guess it was more about the details. Roll neck, silver nails (I'm obsessed with this polish - it dries really quick and goes pretty well with most of my wardrobe favourites) and hair tucked in. I'd never go for the chop but I do like being able to fake a bob somewhat.. 

Right, I'm keeping it short as I've got loads of blogging/YouTube bits to get on with before I can settle down for a takeaway evening (the best sort of evening) - it turns out that I am in fact less organised when I'm off work. I've been filming a few bits that I want to get uploaded & I've also got a couple of more chatty posts coming up soon.. Ever the excuse to ramble on! 

x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love your makeup so much !!

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumper, it looks so cozy ! you look gorgeous x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper looks so lovely and cosy! Love the colour too x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been super lovely weather here but I am still clinging onto my winter gear!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jumpers like this are one of the main reasons I am so obsessed with the cooler months!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumper. I'm excited to see what you upload !
    Oresiri
    www.cocotulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The saddest part about warmer weather is packing up my beloved knits! This one looks so cosy. And I wouldn't have expected it to have come from Boohoo!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, I adore that jumper - looks so cosy!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im not ready to give up my jumpers yet, though seeing everyone at coachella is getting me more and more excited for summer. Love this roll neck jumper, really suits you! x

    Unfashionable Sundays Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute nail varnish, I have one just like it. Love the snuggly jumper too, nothing better! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails in this are amazing, really want to get my nails done like this!

    Check out my bell bottoms post here

    ReplyDelete
  12. So comfortable and stylish!

    Love, http://simonebruin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig