26 May 2015

ALL WHITE

Sunglasses - New Look, Jacket - New Look, Top - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Forever 21, Bag - Paul's Boutique

Alright, so not completely all white. A little bit of grey & black thrown in there too, along with those chunky New Look sunglasses that I've been harping on about. My ma took these pictures this weekend, just after I got back from Barcelona.. I had this vision that I was going to look like some cool, tanned European chick, but it didn't translate. Boo. I did manage to catch quite a bit of sun though while I was there, hence the white.. Definitely felt a lot more bronzed up whilst wandering round Barcelona, opposed to Sheffield. It's not that I mind being pale, I'm just a bit over it now and ready to feel a tad more summery.

I did sling on that New Look jacket as it was a little bit nippy. It's pretty old now, but I always feel it's handy to cling onto for those days when I'm venturing out of my traditional black. Plus I always feel a grey is quite nice with blonde hair?! I dunno, I love natural looking colours at the minute, but nudes don't seem to go with my blonde and so grey has become my next go-to. Talk about First World problems. 

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I've seen so many all white outfits lately and I'm loving it. Such a crisp look.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket, such a gorgeous look !

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look, very simple but classy. I really want a pair of white jeans, I will be looking in Topshop. I love you boots as well. I need to pop into Forever21 soon.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely casual look Lydia, love the all white and neutral colours together and those sunnies do look incredible <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice outfit! Love it!

    http://viratwins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! You look so chic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this all white look
    you look amazing

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look, love that touch of grey!
    xx Carli

    http://lavidaseguncarli.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really loving the kind of all white look on you. And that jacket is just a gorgeous little addition; such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving white and white at the moment! Your sunnies are so nice x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE all white outfits! I'm never quite brave enough to wear them though, I know myself too well- I spill everything! You look so good
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Digggin' the shades! Giving Chezza a run for her money!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style, also just the way you write! Your blog is amazing.
    -S www.youmeandwhatever.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig