28 May 2015

MY FAVOURITE BRAIDS


Yeah, you know I'm all too braid obsessed as of late. Blame Instagram. Everyone's out there with these extra cute braided hair dos, and I'm here with my bird's nest trying to remember when it last got brushed. In hope of smartening up my locks, I've adopted braids as my go-to for helping a sister out. The four above are the ones I tend to go for, plus they're actually pretty easy to master. 

1. Braided Ponytail
I did this one in a video a while back, with the one above being the standard braid version. It's always one I go for when I'm trying to jazz up a ponytail and helps to show off my blonder bits. 

2. Half Up Half Down
Yeah, it does make me feel a tad medieval, but I love this one when I want my hair out of my face without it all being scraped back. 

3. Dutch Plait
I was a die hard French plait for school kind of kid (ain't no time for getting nits), these days opting for the Dutch plait for something a little more chunky, that I can fuzz up throughout the day. The BFF for summer holidays.

4. Fishtail
A basic. It's easy once you know it (YouTube tutorials are always on hand), and I love being able to wear it either super neat or all pulled out and fluffy.

x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the Half Up Half Down braid, it looks so different and unique. I am not the best at hairstyles/braids but I am definitely going to give this one a go.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't braid to save my life, I have a lot of hair that is very thick and while I would love to have the looks you have demonstrated I haven't quite mastered it yet. Must keep practicing!
    Beauty Wanderer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try so hard to get my plait so neat like yours!! I need practice! <3 love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, you got skills girl! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second one, looks amazing!

    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good with the half-up half-down! I definitely miss being able to create braids with my long hair x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  7. That braided pony tail is my favourite! I wish i had long hair so i could do such beautiful hairstyles ugh! Your hair looks flawless i love how you can pull all of these off! xxx

    http://katiemelissa-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig