8 May 2015

BEAUTY UPDATE WITH BOBBI BROWN

I say update.. I've been on this whole overhauling my makeup collection thaaang for a good while now and I'm still not getting close to bored. Whether it's a new lippy, a primer that's going to make sure the pores bugger off or the powder to and all powders, it's probably on my lust list. Most recently I've been heading to get dreamy eyes at the Bobbi Brown counter. I think it's mainly that the packaging is so right. Simple, all black, looks popped in my handbag - y'know, all the major points for building up a pretty makeup collection. My last purchases involved powders and all things shimmer.. Loverrrrly. 

My face and a overly shiny t-zone are pretty much BFFs. Not great. I'm always on the hunt for something that's going to blot it all out without ending up with that mood depressing cakey face. This one I'm liking as it's pigmented enough to actually do something - sometimes I feel like you buy these powders and the colour just doesn't transfer at all. I'll probably use this one up then try something different, but for now it's helping to combat the oil slick sitch. 

UGH. How pretty are these?! I know everyone's a bit obsessed with them for that reason, but they are indeed rather dreamy. I do love this colour..  It has that sort of shimmer going on without chunky glitter getting all up in your face. I'm already fancying Nectar or Pink Quartz for something extra girlish. 

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the shimmer bricks too, they make the perfect highlight!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks. I can confirm the Nectar shimmer brick will definitely be worth the investment, it's so pretty and fresh on the cheeks in spring/summer. I also have the limited edition sandstone shade which is a mix of sand, champagne, and bronze shades!

    loverosanna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shimmer brick looks incredible! I've had my eye on it for a while now!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup, Bobbi Brown is the best <3

    I have a new post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got quite a lot of bobbi brown makeup and it's such good quality, the pressed powder is my fave of their products that I've tried! x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks look so, so lovely!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard so many great things about the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, delightful! xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these tones!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the Shimmer Brick just looks so lovely and I've been seeing it a lot everywhere and now I definitely need to add it on my wish list :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig