10 May 2015

GLOSSY WAVES

Hair by The Blow

I'm actually writing this one up at 5am, as when it goes live I'll be off getting fabulous hair at BeautyUK in Birmingham! Exciting stuff. I'm heading there with Hair Rehab London to help show out their dreamy hair extensions - I've talked about them before on here.. Mostly realising that even with long clip ins can still work wonders. Added volume is always appreciated!

Here was straight after I had my locks schmancied up for today's events. It was all super glossy waves with plenty of volume. Ow I want my hair this swishy and shiny all the time! I'll be taking some snaps while I'm out today so will hopefully have an update soon! 

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your hair kills me Lydia, absolutely stunning! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks so perfect, love it !

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so stunning! Love the colour of it too x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look gorgeous!
    You hair looks the picture of health as well. I'm so jealous!
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hair ! It DOES look glossy !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair envy!! Wish I could get my locks to this wavy perfection xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful look, it is so Blake Lively!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! I Love your hair colour! I might be inspired to rise my blond a little higher!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks stunning!

    XO IMKE // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg it looks incredible! like a television ad for shampoo or something ahh! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig