20 May 2015

BEIGE & BLACK

Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Top - Topshop, Jacket - H&M, Trousers - Charity Shop, Sandals - Office, Bag - H&M

These days I don't have so many outdoors pictures up, which I do kind of miss. Over the winter I've just managed to get out of that 'braving it' notion where in previous years I would trudge out to my garden in rain, wind and snow. These snaps were taken by my ma on a little Sunday wander, but I am thinking I want to get back to sticking my tripod outside and taking a few pictures like that. Especially now everything is starting to look much less miserable out and about.

This outfit I did post a sort of snippet on Instagram - if you follow me on there it was the one where I felt a bit like Sandy from Grease, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion ha. I love my high waisted stuff and when it's combined with all black it does feel extra flattering. It wasn't warm enough to not cover up reasonably with a jacket, but I did manage to switch boots for sandals. The pair I'm wearing here are the comfiest I own, plus I get an extra bit of height. Always. Needed.



youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. babe, looking gorgeous as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket so much! Such a chic outfit :)

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice outfit. everything compliments each other perfectly. I am in love with the black trousers and the beige jacket.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these outside shots, your jacket is amazing!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the trench coat Lydia, the all black too and the sandals..heck I just love the whole look :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jacket, such a gorgeous look ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that jacket! Perfect for Spring xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jacket! such a lovely outfit that you've put together xx

    https://daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combination. Most people don't brave beige because it's hard to mix with other colours, but you do it so well. Stunning!

    willowtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the setting for these pictures! The jacket looks great on you :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep up the wonderful job. Keep on inspiring the people!Hello.Somatodrol I have been questioning if spam posts pester authors as much as they aggitate readers? I whole-heartedly hope that this listing remains without spam indefinitely.
    http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep up the wonderful job. Keep on inspiring the people!Hello.Somatodrol I have been questioning if spam posts pester authors as much as they aggitate readers? I whole-heartedly hope that this listing remains without spam indefinitely.
    http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look - love that coat!

    bisou, Mirjam

    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig