18 May 2015

NEW IN: SUNNIES & PINK LIPS

Sunglasses - New Look, Top - Forever 21, Lips - MAC Please me

Some of you may have already seen these sungigs over on my Instagram the other day. I bought them last weekend after being on the hunt for that reflective style in a frame that actually looked okay on my face. As soon as I saw these I knew I'd be getting them.. Plus, New Look sunnies are always super cheap which is perfect when you're after that sort of 'trend focused' thing! Even though they're quite chunky, I think the pink in them keeps them quite girly. I haven't managed to find the black version online (not sure if they've sold out - worth checking in store!), but the tortoiseshell frames are still on there.. I'm definitely going to pop back to New Look and get them for my jols!

On the pink lips front I've updated my MAC lipstick collection with a fresh 'Please Me'. It's one that I've used a lot in the past (more dabbed on for an extra bit of pink), but grew a little scared of. I guess being blonde I panic a bit thinking I'll be looking like a poor man's Malibu Barbie. Lol. For the warmer months though I'm ready for something a little brighter. Aaaand it's a dream boat match with the sunglasses. 

x

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. These shades are amazing! i love them and their frame, super different and unique! Will have to go and try these on when i near a new look, hope they suit me :P Great post!

    Georgia | thelastmoonsong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunnies, you look so nice ! and the shade of your lipstick is just perfect x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are insane, love the pink tone of the lenses!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunglasses are very cool! Love those colourful lenses x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice summer outfit. I love the sun glasses and halter neck top. I will make sure I pop into Forever 21 and New Look soon.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. those sunnies are amazing, love the reflective lens and the lipstick shade is just beautiful on you Lydia :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those glasses are amazing!
    http://www.trudyjohanna.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! and those sunglasses are lush x


    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunglasses are so stunning! I'm obsessed with the reflective lenses trend. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love 'em!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I'm definitely going to be getting these sunnies too! And you pull of pink lippy so well! It makes me look ridiculously weird and washed out :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm terrible for glasses, I used to have hundreds of pairs and promised I'd never buy anymore.. but these are really nice, I need them!
    sophielfarrell.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cat eye glasses! the metallic shades are perfect too <3

    Whichit Blog - Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sunglasses look so good on you, love them!

    Freya | freya-ella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah these are the prettiest sunglasses I've seen in such a long time, the shape is just beaut! I am going to go to New Look at the weekend now and try and get some! You look awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those sunglasses look so cool and retro :) haha x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig