19 June 2015

BLACK TWO PIECE

Two Piece - ZARA, Heels - New Look

You know when you just find that outfit that's pretty much everything you like about clothing and you want to wear it forever? That's this outfit. It's bringing me back to being a little more feminine, is typically monochrome and shows off the bits I want to show off (whilst covering up my curvier bottom half). Plus it was pretty cheap - I think it came to just over £20 for the two piece.

The shoes are the ones I mentioned in my last post.. I did worry they could look a little bit like I was wearing an out on probation tag, but I love them on. Glam without being OTT? I needed something simple like this as my go-to heel so I'm glad I got them.

For once that's all stuff that should still be in stores/online! I feel a bit useless sometimes when I'm blogging about clothes I've had for years, not something that you can just head into Topshop & pick up. I guess I don't buy clothing very often and my favourites are usually just old wardrobe favourites!

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You look absolutely flawless in this outfit. The bardot top and the midi skirt suit you so well and i love the fact the whole outfit is black too! And those shoes!!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect. Need need need!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This two piece looks gorgeous on you! I love how you style this, simple but beautiful

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this two piece, it is so classy and elegant, perfect for a meal or evening out. The shoes work perfectly with the length of the skirt. I am definitely going to pay Zara a visit.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and beautiful, love this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing, love that cut of top! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks so pretty I love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic two piece, love it you'll wear it forever
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that top is just so adorable..what a great pairing and such a bargain too for £20 <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig