17 June 2015

NEW: HEELS & NARS CULT PRODUCTS

Heels - New Look, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Honey) & Illuminator (Orgasm)

I've been trying to reign in the spending a bit recently.. I don't know when I got into this whole 'I'm in my twenties, I work hard, I can buy whatever the hell I like' notion but it needs to stop before I end up living on crisp sandwiches for the rest of eternity. 

I did have reason to buy a couple of newbies though. I was heading on a night out and some of you may have also seen on Twitter/Instagram that I've just got a new job! All very exciting. I feel like I've been a bit absent from blogging recently with all this life stuff going off, but I'm hoping this new job will make blogging life a lot easier. I'll probably update you all on YouTube about goings on with me at some point.. It's not that exciting but there are a few new things I can mention!

Anyway, new job = new heels & makeup required. I feel like it's justified. I'd been wanting to try a few 'cult' products from NARS so went for their Radiant Creamy Concealer & the Orgasm Illuminator. I think I'll really start using the illuminator on my hols when I'm a bit more bronzed, but I've been using the concealer loads to date. I'm in love with this shade - it's got a pinky undertone which is really helping to cancel out the yellowness I tend to get with my complexion. 

On the heels front I was going for something I can comfortably walk in without feeling like a boring Bertha. These are just the right height yet they don't feel too uninspiring. 

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Those heels look gorgeous, probably perfect for day and night too! I looove the concealer, it's one of my favourites - interested to hear what you think of it.

    Freya | freya-ella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes, such a gorgeous pair!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes and the bars product look so good would love to try them

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Look shoes are the shit. My fave pairs are from there. Stylish and cheap = score! :)
    Sheree xx
    glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute goodies !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those heels, that's exactly what I'm after for next weekend! I wish I knew how to use cream highlighters though, I just can't figure them out x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with those heels. I need to visit New Look as soon as possible. I still haven't tried Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, but I really want to. Next time I am at a Nars counter I will pick it up.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a pair of heels just like these that were a cheeky find in the KG sale! Defo my go to heels, so these are perfect!

    Come laugh at Kim Kardashian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let us know how you get on with the illuminator. You get so much product in those tubes!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh man I'm exactly the same, I justify everything I buy - needs to stop! Those shoes are defs not boring bertha, love them! Congrats on the job x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig