21 June 2015

JUNE LOOKBOOK


Y'know these lookbook things? They're hard. For me it involves another level of room rearrangement and the editing feels like it's my life's work. It takes me so long! I don't know how proper YouTubey/Vlogger folk do it.. I need about 2 weeks preparation ha. 

Anyway, I did get chance to film a few outfits I've been wearing this month.. They're pretty much thrown together in a mishmash but you get the idea. A whole lot of monochrome stuff, but I guess I'm still yet to get back to the bright summer stuff.. I'm thinking I need to be much more bronzed for that. 


Right, time to go because it's Sunday and I feel like pyjamas before 7pm is definitely okay. All the details are in the video if you're looking for the outfit stuffs! :) 
x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. love the outfit in middle, so gorgeous! you look amazing!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Especially the black dress :) x
    www.trudyjohanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Yes. Yes. Love. Love. Love. These are greats looks. Love them all.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is just gorgeous, Lydia. The lace detailing is so, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style- a little bit of everything and yet it all meshes so well!

    marnie, currently

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are honestly so perfect I could cry!! Black clothing forever, major wardrobe envy xx


    Rebecca Frazer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you had a YouTube, will definitely be taking a look. Love your style!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 3rd outfit! Deffo in need of a skirt like that!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these outfits are stunning, however I am in love with the second and forth outfits. I like how you have styled these outfits and I love the black dress.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a massive monochrome fan, I love ALL of these looks. You also look far more bronzed than me already ;)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE all these outfits, especially the second. I totally understand that, the one and only time I tried to do one i had to move my mirror and it nearly fell, had to barge my bed to the other side of the room, it's a nightmare haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these looks, there is never a bad time for monochrome.

    Olivia - My Clueless Mind

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your monochrome style! I had been hunting for knee slashed jeans for ages and I finally purchased a pair in Pull&Bear. Love yours though!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  14. all gorgeous!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig