3 June 2015

IN BETWEEN SEASON OUTFIT

Jacket - Topshop, Jumper - c/o Warehouse, Trousers - H&M, Converse - USC

Yeah, not exactly feeling like Spring has sprung for me.. The last few days have just been rubbish weather and I find it so easy to head back to cosy jumpers! I'm all about layering up while it's this funny 'in between season' time. Under this big knit I wore a little basic crop top so I could whip my warmer layer off if it did brighten up (it didn't.. BOO). Bring on that summer sunshine.

The trousers are a pair I forgot about from H&M. They're really simple, probably designed to be worn dressed up but I much prefer them all slouchy with Converse. They're just so comfy!

Right I'm off for today as I'm currently writing this up while I've got a spare 5 min during my lunch break. Everything has been really busy recently.. Blogging/work/life can be chaotic!
x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. i LOVE that jumper! looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit- especially the jumper, it looks super warm & comfy! I live in big comfy jumpers when the weather is rainy & windy, there is nothing better!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jumper is simply perfect! such a nice look x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Ireland and our weather is bipolar all year round so this is defiantly an outfit for summer over here. Absolutely beautiful!

    Review of Kendall and Kylies Topshop Collection now live on my blog!
    Jacksons Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Them trousers look so comfy, but... how do you manage to pull off basically any outfit?! No way would i be able to look good in them trousers! But i love the outfit, i too am not a fan of the 'between seasons' weather, i never know what the day is going to be like, i either dress too covered up and it ends up being hot or i under dress and end up freezing! I've learnt now to just bring my coat and jacket with me anywhere i go so i'm prepared! x
    katiemelissa-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit! perfect for spring (or autumn here in Argentina)
    xx Carli

    http://lavidaseguncarli.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig