23 June 2015

FAVOURITE MAC NUDES


Even though I try to add a bit of colour to my lipstick life, I can't help but go back to a good nude. I'm always a bit 'matchy-matchy', so generally I like a lipstick to go with what I'm wearing.. With nude I think that natural sort of thing always seems to 'go'? I know everyone's a bit obsessed with MAC for lippy, but I do on a whole love them. Anyhoo.. Here are a few that I'm always reaching for!

L-R 
Viva Glam II
I think this is quite a greyish nude.. Maybe a little cooler? 

Kinda Sexy
The perfect nudey-pink. I generally prefer brown toned nudes, but if I'm feeling something a little more feminine then this is a go-to.

Please Me
Well, this is probably more pink than nude. I usually just dab it on over another lippy though. I don't wear it often with being a bit of a pink wimp, but I think it's a nice one to have. 

Velvet Teddy
I lusted after this one for a while with it always being sold out. I do love it. I just think it's quite a sultry colour.. Is that even a thing? Like it's girly without being too Barbie. 

Hue
Yup, there isn't much to show on this one seen as I've just about used it all up. When I'm just after some colour on my lips without anything too 'done up' this is the one I go for. It's creamy almost like a lip balm, but still gives you a nice bit of pink. 

Yash
My most recent nude. Very similar to Velvet Teddy, but I think more yellow toned than pink. I do find the Velvet Teddy/Whirl combo can be a bit difficult to wear (I like it best with warm eyeshadow), so I opt for this one as more of a true neutral. 

Honey Love
Probably my all time favourite. It's really matte with enough colour to keep it natural without making you look like your lips blend in with your face. When I'm travelling this is the one out of all that I take with me. 

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. These are looking gorgeous ! My fav nude is Taupe !

    Giveaway, win a pair Polette sunglasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite one is the honey love cause I love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Definitely will have to invest! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection!
    so jealous

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of MAC nudes! I really like colours of 'Hue' and 'Honey Love'! :)

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Honey Love- have wanted it for so long!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. My all time fave shade is Woodrose but it was limited edition (damn you MAC!) but I also adore Blankety :)
    Beauty Wanderer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have velvet teddy, mainly I got it for the hype, then decided I hated it but after a few wears I know love it. I would agree it's more evening-y but I still do wear it in the day if I wanna feel a bit fancy!
    My fave nudes from mac are definitely Japenese Maple and Creme d'nude!

    JaynieShannonx

    PS I Follow Back ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so stunning! Velvet Teddy is so, so high on my wishlist - it's perfect. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, love all of these. One of my most worn in the day is Pink Plaid, which is insanely gorgeous. Love Velvet Teddy as well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great collection of MAC nudes, I'm a huge fan of Velvet Teddy too!

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely shades of nude Lydia, Velvet Teddy is on top of my list with it being the infamous Kylie colour haha..wish it wasn't sold out all the time though

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Velvet Teddy is such a great colour but my favourite is Spirit! A darker nude but a great shade.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig