30 July 2015

BLACK BASICS WITH TRIANGL

Bikini Top - Triangl, Bikini Bottoms - eBay, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

What's a blogger's holiday without a Triangl bikini? Haha. Yup, I think every blogger and their grandma has one but they are rather nice. This is the second holiday I've taken one with me and I do like them for a bit of a 'special' kini. Y'know, the one to save for when you're really wanting to go all out with the beach outfit.

Like last year though I did swap the bottoms for a slightly comfier pair off eBay. They were about £3, that Brazillian sort of style that means minimal tanlines.. When in Greece right?! I do love the Triangl bikinis but for a full day sat in the sun I do find they're a wee but uncomfortable.

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. you look amazing :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. triangl bikinis are awesome, simple design but great nonetheless, this black one looks incredible and you look amazing Lydia :) x

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Can you share the link to the bottoms?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' goooood! Beautiful location too!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bikini !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but very attractive! I bought mine for only 5 pounds! You've earned a new subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bathing suit is my favourite ! I remember spotting it on your blog last year I think..?

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig