1 August 2015

FLORAL FROCKS

 
Dress - H&M, Sandals - Office

Did I show you all this dress when I went to Barcelonaaaa (I'm singing it in my head)? I bought it specifically for the trip with Roxy - I thought it was dressy enough in case I needed something a bit more 'dolled up', but also cute with casual sandals. Plus it put me well and truly back in touch with my girly side. Much needed. H&M is always my go-to when I'm in need of an outfit for something specific, that also won't mean I end up scrimping and saving for the rest of the month. I think this was around the £25 mark, so not bad for a little party frock.

The sandals are the pair I took on holiday last year and wore religiously - same happened this time round. They're just really comfy but they have got a bit of a heel to stop me feeling quite so short in the leg. If Office ever did a pair in black it'd be like the gods had spoken. 

Oh, and I am teetering on the edge of having had way too much sun here. Looking a little bit pink.. Clashing with the wall, y'know. That factor 50 goes in the suitcase and still you finish with skin that could create a heat source to warm up a full village. 

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You look so lovely! There are such pretty items in H&M at the moment. xx

    Lissy | lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute dress, I love H&M too, especially for simple pieces which won't break the bank :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look seriously gorgeous (as always), I LOVE that dress and the print it so stunning!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! x

    www.olivialikesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dress and very different from the usual !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous print!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit, the pattern on the dress is so gorgeous.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely look! This floral print is so unique. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful dress and the shoes work so nicely with it x

    Leanne's Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing some color on you! Great blog & you're beautiful!

    Xo,

    Jamesia

    www.theglamagent.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty dress I love the floral pattern on it and it really is perfect if you need something dolled up or being able to make it casual too!
    http://elzbthchlmrspps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with this dress!! And you look beautiful. Stunning outfit.

    Georgina x | petite thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks shorter ^^

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig