17 July 2015

LAZY SUMMER OUTFIT

Bralet - By Jody Shafton, Top - Primark, Trousers - River Island, Birkenstocks

God I’ve had these trousers a long time. I'm pretty sure had them when I was still at uni.. I feel like they were one of my early ‘cool’ purchases. Y’know when you actually had a bit of spending money and no longer relied on your parent’s clothing choices?! Okay, maybe they’re not that old.. But they’ve been doing the rounds in my wardrobe for a while.


I still hold onto them because I like them for something casual over summer. They’re nice and slouchy and have made a good trouser for on the beach in years previous. Here I’m just wearing them with a Primark vest top for extra comfort. It is kind of lazy, but on days off it’s nice to wear something cool and chilled. This is the sort of thing I'm going to be wearing while I'm away.. Something to cover up in when I'm having a wander.

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh you look SO comfy! Yet still so stylish. How do you manage it?! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this looks so comfy! Love wearing stuff like this to work so it still kind of feels like I'm flouncing about in my PJs. Almost bought a pair of trousers similar to this in Monsoon a while ago but they were far too see-through...

    Sam x

    Simpliste Daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being comfy. You look great!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So effortless but still really fashionable.
    I'm obsessed with the pants and Birkenstock's combo!

    WolvesandFlames.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those trousers! Gorgeous look.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this laid back outfit, especially the trousers :) x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this outfit because of the simplicity. The trousers are beautiful and it is perfect for a chilled out summer day.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this laid back edgy lazy day look. Perfect for a Sunday! You look really put together yet comfortable, not easy to achieve! I normally look more like a bag lady with my oversized dressing gown and slippers lol :-) Stay stylish and happy blogging! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig