15 July 2015

NEW LOVE: SEYCHELLES BY THE WHITE COMPANY

Seychelles range by The White Company

If you follow me on Twitter you’ll have seen me harping on about The White Company opening in Meadowhall. My favourite local shopping haunt has had some really good new openings recently and this was probably the one I’ve been most excited about (if Meadowhall want to open a Forever 21 too that would be faaab). I’ve always wanted to try The White Company’s stuff but it’s the kind of stuff that you need to see/try I think.

I'm way too drawn into this whole classic, clean looking style. It's the kind of stuff you want on show when you're trying to be all schmancy and sophisticated! After trying out just about every fragrance available I went for a couple of items from the Seychelles range as a bit of a treat. At first I didn’t really get the hype about this one – it’s a very light fragrance, but over time it just seems to get stronger yet stays quite natural. It’s now my fragrance of choice, layering up with the body wash, lotion then spritzing my room like a crazy person with the room spray. If this comes out in a body spray I’ll be back there buying this stuff by the bucket load.


Next on my list are the cashmere socks.. I know, a flipping ridiculous luxury for someone who still lives with their parents, but they look so nice. Everyone deserves a special treat every so often right?!

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look lovely, The White Company is fabulous. I adore the clean, sophisticated look in packaging, shame I can't adhere to that in myself!
    Kelly
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd end up buying these for the packaging never mind the actual product!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig