13 August 2015

BEACH VIBES

Sunglasses - Quay Australia, Two Piece - c/o USC, Crochet Bikini - eBay, Birkenstocks, Ring - Skiathos purchase

So I did post about this USC two piece a while back, but it's so much better in a summery setting, over a bikini with some (scruffy looking) beach hair. I don't dress too fancy on the beach, it's more a decent bikini and sunglasses that won't mean I'm a squinty squintster. It is nice though to have something cute & matchy-matchy to cover up in. 

On the accessories front it's the bare minimum. Birkenstocks are pretty much all I wear during the day on holiday. They're super duper comfy and while their time was probably last year, for me I still think they're an essential. Those sunglasses are my favourites from Quay. I keep meaning to get the black pair seen as I'm always drawn to the monochrome version of anything. Meh. Annnnd lastly the ring. It was one I picked up in a cute shop in Skiathos - they actually have some really nice stores that don't just have the usual touristy stuff (not that I don't pick up the usual Skiathos keyring memento..). I've mentioned before that I'm trying to get a good ring collection together so this one is a nice addition!

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Loving the sunnies!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your two piece - you look gorgeous!! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute look ! Love the sunglasses !

    Giveaway, win 5 copies of The Blogger Boss Guide Ebook !
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous here! Love the look, navy looks great on you. xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely look! Co-ords I am still a sucker for. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this two piece, perfect for a beachy day abroad.
    I really need to invest in some Birkenstocks too, they look so comfy!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so comfy and casual - I really need to try out some Birkenstocks, I've never had any before! Gorgeous ring, too x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sunglasses are nice and I still can't believe this crochet swinsuit is from Ebay !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a beach babe! Love the bikini top peeking out
    xxx

    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those sunglasses, I really want a green mirrored pair. You're getting me right in the holiday mood, just over a week till mine
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig