11 August 2015

PURPLE ALL IN ONE

Necklace - H&M, Jumpsuit - Forever 21, Bag - New Look, Sandals - Primark

Hey heyyyy to some colour in my life! It’s about time. I braved stepping out of monochrome when I did my big Forever 21 holiday haul. Even though it is more colourful than I usually go for, it’s still not too ‘out there’ for me. I wore it on holiday and I've worn it since I got home on a warmer day. I just like that it feels quite put together and casual at the same time. I think that's the thing about jumpsuits (I've bought bloody loads recently).. It's just one thing and you feel like your outfit is pretty much done. Lazy dressing, but definitely my kind of thing. The legs on this one are sheer so it's loverrrrly for making the most of the end of summer. 

Accessories wise we ain't too fussy. A random little necklace and my Pandora favourites - I've recently treated myself and made the most of their three for two offer on rings. Didn't really need three new rings, but I'm a sucker for a deal. Plus I've had enough of walking around with the green stains you can get with the cheap stuff. My bag is one I picked up on a whim from New Look - I needed an evening bag for my hols and this one was big enough to fit all my ridiculous necessities without looking too silly. It actually goes with quite a lot so I'm glad I went for it. 

x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ooooh love the colour on you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn gurl, you always looking so hot!!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this jumpsuit is gorgeous! also loving your lip colour here :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks flawless, and that colour is a dream on you!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look as gorgeous in colour as you do in monochrome! Xxxx

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This suits you so much! Wahhhh it looks fab! all in one's just don't seem to quite sit right on me :(
    Love, Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, I'm still searching for a jumpsuit that doesn't make me look 2ft. I wish there was a shop nearby me so I could go try it on. You look lovely! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice hair and cute bag :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig