15 August 2015

FLORAL DETAILS

Floral Crown - The Bubble Garden, Necklace - H&M

So it's just an extra quick, 'probably doesn't warrant it's own blog post' post today.. Sometimes in-between doing blog bits & bobs I do take a few snaps that don't really fit anywhere. Not an outfit post, not really a full beauty thaaang, but still something that I think is worth talking about. Today, it's floral crowns. I had a thing for them when there was the original bandwagon to jump on, but I think I'm now back to really feeling the floral love. Maybe it's because it summer, and anything like this over these months seems to amplify summer vibes?! That and I love anything I can work in with a braid. I'm thinking this with a simple, chunky plait?

This one my mum picked up for me at Tatton Park the other week. It was from a little independent stall and my mum did get it with blog pictures in mind.. She's a good egg for finding little bits for me on her travels that I can slot into a blog post. It's such a pretty mixture of colours and kind of wild looking - like flowers you see popping up in fields.

I'm starting to sound like I'm writing a Mills & Boon novel so I'm going to get off. I've got blog pictures to take, a kitten to cuddle and at some point Chinese food to eat. Big love for Saturdays. 

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I totally see the wild flower vibes with this floral head crown its so pretty. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super lovely !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese food to eat sounds awesome! enjoy :)
    http://shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little "in-between" post, I love it, I love the smaller posts when you're in a rush but still want to read blog posts, love the colours of all the flowers and your make up is on point :)

    queenmillie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stunning piece and adds a lot to even a simple outfit! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, floral head crowns never get old, they're usually too big to fit in my head though so I just admire them from afar haha x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flower crown, really compliments you!! x

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I've never really been able to pull off a floral crown, this one looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig