17 August 2015

WARDROBE FAVOURITE: THE BLACK PLAYSUIT

Jacket - Topshop, Playsuit - Forever 21, Boots - Deichmann

I could wear this sort of outfit all the time. All black, boots (my favourite) and something extra baggy that doesn't make me feel like a little boy. I only ever really bought this playsuit to wear on the beach, which I did.. but I've been loving it since I got home too. I can wear it like the bridge between pyjamas and normal clothes - I don't have to stick a bra on, I feel like I'm properly dressed but it's also really comfy. It also hangs nice, so there's none of that feeling uncomfortable business when you've ate too much Mexican food. 

I took these pictures before I popped out over the weekend so I had actually made an effort with all the beauty stuffs. Actual lipstick rather than lip balm, hair properly curled and I'd also lathered up on the fake tan. My holiday tan has all but peeled off (cry..), so I've been topping it up with the fake stuff. I'm going to refuse to wear tights until at least October, so I've got to maximise how long my legs can be seen in public.  Can we just pause summer now and all stay bronzed and holiday refreshed and sport beachy hair forever please?

x



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. All black is the way to go sometimes, that playsuit is perfect as the trim adds some extra detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this playsuit, the way it falls is beautiful as you say.
    The perfect staple!
    http://shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style as always babe xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look, I'm also really into all black outfits and I'm loving your boots.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the detailing on this playsuit! This is the perfect outfit for a night out :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous look! This playsuit is so stunning, I love the ruffles on the bottom of it. I don't want summer to end either, it's the only time when i'm almost stress free!

    Love Em / www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killing it everytime!! You look amazing! Love the jacket over the shoulder

    Starlasays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw this is lovely :) I love a good playsuit, they are so easy to wear and super comfy. Your make up in on point too!

    Katie

    Www.littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is stunning, it looks effortless yet still girlie enough. AND can we talk about that jacket NEED. You look amazing! xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is stunning, it looks effortless yet still girlie enough. AND can we talk about that jacket NEED. You look amazing! xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're too beautiful to be real. Seriously. And that playsuit. *Insert heart eye emojis*

    willowtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking really good, and yes, this is definitely a step between pjs and normal clothes... love the outfit :)

    Millie xx
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so adorable in that playsuit! Baggy never looked better x

    Tiny Edge ❤️‍

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous playsuit - perfectly combined with those boots!
    x. Mirjam

    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig