25 August 2015

HIGH NECKS & SLOUCHY TROUSERS

Top - Miss Selfridge, Trousers - H&M, Sandals - Pretty Little Thing

You know when it's a bit of a boring outfit but you just like it and it's comfy and you're happy to spend forever in it? This is that sort of outfit. I was only really wearing this for a bit of comfort around the house but I probably would wear it on a casual day out. Even though a turtle neck isn't really a summer go-to, the short sleeves mean it's not too kind of melting-hot-can't-breathe. I picked it up at the start of the year and it's just my kind of wardrobe staple.

Those trousers I love but I've pretty much worn them out. They're a bit ripped up on the bottom and as a result often leg me up, which does sort of ruin the look. Lol. I can't quite face parting with them until I find a suitable replacement. Those chunky sandals I haven't worn for yonks but they give me a bit of height in these baggy bottoms. Trousers trailing on the floor = short leg problems.

x
SHARE:

9 comments

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig