19 August 2015

MONOCHROME BIKINI

Bikini - c/o Simply Beach

I think I've almost made it through everything holiday related, with this bikini being one I've saved until towards the end as it is a special one. Most of my bikinis are pretty inexpensive for holiday - I end up buying way too many so if they were all extra swish I'd be needing to sell a kidney.. But oh how it's lovely to have one that does feel a bit fancy pants. I got this Seafolly one from Simply Beach, and while it is a little more expensive than I'm used to, it's worth it for the quality. It fits perfect (I went for an 8 top and 10 bottom, always in need of a little extra room on the bottom half) and it's sturdy. By that I mean that it's not that flimsy sort of fabric that leaves things feeling like they aren't in place.. With a bikini I want as much sucking in and support as I get with undies, if not more! The top has a bit of padding (thank the Lord for that) and I think the bottoms are quite a flattering fit.. Plus the cut outs are cute without leaving tan lines that look too ridiculous. 


Time to head off as I've spent too long looking at holiday related pictures and wondering how the heck I was ever there.. It feels like such a long time ago! I love summer, but I'll be somewhat glad when the holiday envy season dies down! 


x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Beautiful Suit!! You look great!!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also be glad for when the holiday envy season dies down! But this is such a lovely bikini and sounds great that it sucks in and supports on the same level of undies. That beach looks amazing too :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bikini looks gorgeous on you xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bikini! Looks absolutely stunning on you x

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bikini, your hair is such a gorgeous colour too. Perfect for the beach chic look x

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty bikini. I love how it is high neck and the cut outs in the bottoms. Perfect for the beach or pool.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bikini is lovely, modern and cool! And wow you look wonderful in it, dear. Such a stunning body, especially those behind shots. Its fantastic!! Gorgeous lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! Been looking for one like this.
    Leonie ♥ Lo On The Go

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always!

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig