21 August 2015

WEARING ALL WHITE

Shirt - Charity Shop, Skirt - Topshop, Converse - USC

I've done these skirts to death, haven't I? They've featured in videos, outfit posts and Instagram snaps. I bought both the black and white version within a week or so of each other as I decided they were the sort of basics that I needed. I didn't really have a go-to skirt in my wardrobe.. I guess skirts aren't really my thing as although I like them, I do find them a little more difficult to wear. You have to have that whole 'do I or don't I wear tights' debate.. Which only comes after you've considered whether your legs have been in sight of a razor for the last few weeks (relaxing the beauty regime is about the only thing I'm looking forward to about winter..). For now I'm still braving bare legs rain or shine. Stuff you British weather, this is the best my legs are going to look all year and I ain't hiding them away because you've decided to piss it down. 

The rest of what I'm wearing is all kind of old stuff I've had lurking in my wardrobe for a while. The Converse should probably be described as 'white a long time ago' but they're much loved. Even though they're now a bit battered I think I can still get a couple more years out of them.. Perhaps after they've had a dunk in the wash. 

So that's all for another summery look. Nothing fancy as per. I'm off now to go give kitten bobs Ava some attention.. This post has taken forever to write because apparently me typing makes my hands way too easy to attack. She's not quite so interested in blogging.

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. can't go wrong with an all white look, fab!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’ ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect all white look. Babe xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white on white look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. white on white always looks radiant and chic! love the white room too and perfect duo dear! xx lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is too cute Lydia! Love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this all white look. I also have the same issues regarding skirts or more so with my razor.

    - Kyanna

    http://kyannajames.com/?p=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely outfit, I recently bought a denim skirt from asos and i'm so obsessed.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The white denim a-line is definitely a staple in my wardrobe now I just blogged about it too :P

    www.kumbearxo.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so scared to wear white, since seeing white jeans being in fashion I've been tempted but not quite there yet. You look gorgeous from head to toe!

    www.lovefromlucky.com
    Chloe Mary Davis

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is super cute, amazing what you can find in charity shops
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look. Those style of skirts are so gorgeous - I have the normal denim one and I love it xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all white looks - your hair is also looking fabulous!

    Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yesss, love this, love the natural make-up and the shirt is beautiful :)

    Millie xx
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig