9 August 2015

VIDEO: AUGUST LOOKBOOK



Well I've gotta say I was hoping my August Lookbook would be a whole lot more summery. It hasn't been bad this weekend, but yeah, not much chance of me getting the shorts on. I feel like I moan about the weather a lot on here at the minute.. Lol. I'm going to shut up.

Lookbook wise I quite liked filming the last one, so thought I'd pop one up for this month. It is super short, but I kind of prefer that sort of thing (my Internet connection does anyway.. the times I've had 'share failed' on anything over 5 minutes) and I think I've covered everything. All the details are in the description, plus quite a few of the items I'm wearing are new so you should be able to still get hold of them! 

x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ohh this is such a lovely lookbook! I think my have outfit has to be the first - those trousers are gorgeous. I also have the white button down skirt from Topshop and you've definitely given me some inspo on what to pair with it :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that white skirt, you always look so gorgeous in those outfits!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all 5 of those outfits, you look stunning in all of them.

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black palazzo pants, they look super comfy yet stylish and would be so easy to style!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Love the black and white theme in this week's look book!

    Nicole | Song of Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this lookbook - monochrome looks are my fave!
    Sara x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Literally one the best lookbooks for styling. Gorgeous!!

    xx
    Chloe
    Fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any shape of clothes looks good on you !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white button up skirt! I neeeeed one!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this lookbook!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig