25 September 2015

LFW: LONDON GOINGS ON

Underwear Set - c/o Ann Summers
Can I go back to this way more glamorous existence please? Okay, there were a few not so glam parts - struggling with all my luggage at the train station whilst trying to eat an M&S sarnie was one of them, but on the whole it was a pretty glam weekend. LFW does make everything feel a lot more fabulous.
These were just a few shots from over the weekend that I wanted to share with you. Ann Summers set up some lovely bits & bobs for us to get up to which was larrrrvely - not having to deal with all the organisation-faffy part makes life so much easier! I stayed at the Mondrian London which was crazy beautiful and made me feel like a real fancy pants. Waking up after a good night's sleep in a hotel bed before heading to shows = yes to that. Saturday I was straight off to Asli Polat (where I fell in love with some uhhhmazing pastel looks) before some wandering around London with Monica.. How beautiful is that Covent Garden installation?! I didn't think I'd get to see it but I'm so glad I did.
After an hour or so back at the hotel gorming out (I needed respite/a phone charger after a full day of London), I set off to Zeynep Kartal to check out some super beautiful dresses.. The silhouettes were the kind I love. It took a dash across to Mayfair, but I finally finished the day with some yummy food at Hush. They had a LFW menu on which was perfect - nothing too stodgy ready for the next day of shows, but suitably scrummy too.
Big thank you to Ann Summers for putting together a lovely LFW!
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagramx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Seems like you've had a fun few days x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, so cool you got to go!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks incredible, and that Ann Summers set is gorgeous!x

    willowtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last white dress is beautiful! I saw the balloon installation in Covent Garden too, it's amazing!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! That Ann Summers set looks fab too *heart eyes emoji*

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had an amazing time, got to walk around London as well as managing to see some of the fashion shows! Ah-mazing! I also adore your outfit, looks so sophisticated!

    Dash Xx | Fashion by Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing! I would never have thought that underwear was from Ann Summers too, it's so pretty! x

    Tamz | www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like your had an amazing time :) i absolutely love the covent garden installation also!

    http://shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/what-i-wear-to-uni-day-1.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asparaguuuuus

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig