27 September 2015

VIDEO | MY MORNING ROUTINE


Sunday video time. This week we've got my morning routine.. Although this is my typical schedule only on days off. I've got zero time for faffing about with liquid liner on a work day. It just isn't happening. On weekends and free days I do tend to go to town with getting ready - I just really enjoy that extra bit of 'me' time.

Oh, it may also be worth a watch to see Ava the actress. I could have dedicated a full three minutes footage to her to be honest. A new level of kittybob obsessed has been reached in the past few weeks, but she's freaking fabulous and cute and fluffy and I dunno but she's my fur covered baby. Anyway.. Find all my morning rituals in the video!

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have such flawless skin! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig