23 September 2015

LFW LOOK: 70S VIBES

Jumper - Topshop, Trousers - Topshop, Boots - Forever 21, Bag - New Look

So after numerous seasons of moaning about never making it to LFW, I finally got round to going. Something had always got in the way previously - work, lack of funds, you know the sort of thing. This time round I was determined to at least pop down to London while it was on, so when the lovely guys from Ann Summers got in touch about being a brand ambassador for this week I got a bit giddy. I was only there for the weekend but it was so lovely.. And also an excuse to buy a couple of outfits.

I didn't really intend to go for this 70s sort of look, it more just happened by accident after I decided I loved these trousers. They're super smart and a gorgeous colour for Autumn (I'm loving finally being able to wear new season stuff..). I didn't mind treating myself as I know I'll be able to wear these for work as a change from my usual skinny jeans and shirt combo. I was really tempted to just go for my favourite black turtle neck with these, but I'm actually glad I opted for this cream knit. I feel like it's slightly more feminine.. I really need to venture out of the black clothing comfort zone more often.

I've got a few more snaps to share with you from the shows that I'll either post during the week or over on Instagram. The lovely Monica took these after I met up with her during the day.. It was so nice to have someone to chat blogger stuff with all day! To be honest, other than bits & bobs I try to explain to my ma and pa, I don't really have that many people to talk about the whole blogging thing with.. I forgot how good it is to have a good natter with likeminded folk!

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love that top, especially the button detail. x
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are amazing!! x
    www.fashionetmoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving the revival of the 70s trend this season and this is the perfect outfit for it! I wish I was brave enough to wear flares as they look lovely but I'm scared I wouldn't be able to pull them off - love the jumper you've paired with them though. Congrats on becoming a brand ambassador :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trousers so much ! Gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look - your definitely rock the 70s look.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cream was a great choice with these - it looks so effortless! Random side note... Were you standing around Piccadilly with Monica by any chance? I saw her on Saturday but didn't stop to chat because she was on the phone and she was with someone, so maybe it was you? x

    Jodie
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, it's like 70's minimal, very chic. Hope you had fun at LFW! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking as gorgeous as ever! Those trousers are everything, and I'm glad you enjoyed LFW :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Those trousers are amazing!

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the flares! I got a pair a couple of months back and have been the biggest outfit repeater ever since!

    Jess xx

    Jess and Ruby xx

    http://bellawoodstock.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look, the trousers suit you so well! Will you be doing a post on your LFW experience?

    Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Completely love this, the colours contrast against eachother so well! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of those trousers. Although I wish it was warmer, I am loving all the new autumnal items out at the moment! xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how 70's this outfit is, so cute!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could pull things like this off!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit screams autumn haha, looks lovely!

    Jacqui | Halcyon Jar

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig