21 September 2015

NEW IN: CÉLINE AUDREY SUNGLASSES

Introducing somes 'gigs goodness. After initially deliberating, I'm a bit in love with my new purchase - the Céline Audrey Sunglasses. I've been fancying a pair for about a year and after a whole lot of Pinterest stalking of glamorous folk wearing them, I finally got myself a pair. I think they are quite popular, but the shape to me feels like such a classic that I'll get plenty of wear out of. They're the original, slightly larger size which I really like too.. I feel like I've been lacking on the sunglasses-to-hide-behind-on-minging-days front. 

I actually got these after Depop kindly sent me a bit of spends. I guess purchasing second hand could be a bit dodgy (you do have to be careful with a lot of fake stuff floating around), but I looked into it a lot before I purchased them. You can find some really good bargains on Depop, especially when it comes to this sort of thing. I think as long as you don't rush into anything and properly check everything out you should be okay - asking plenty of questions isn't a bad thing at all. When I'm selling stuff, I'd rather make sure people were certain about what they were buying anyway. I've spoke about Depop on here before, but it does remain one of my favourite apps.. I'm always recommending it as an eBay alternative where you can actually make more than 99p profit. Lol. 

Oh, and a heads up. I'm probably going to be wearing these a whole lot over on Instagram. Actually, I'm not sure if I'll ever bother with eye makeup again. 

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These are the perfect sunnies, love them so much! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses, they're perfect!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice sunglasses !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, they are gorgeous!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As if you got these from depop, barg!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulousssss shades! Love this shape of sunglasses and the thick frame! x

    Vintage fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so chic! Love them xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love these sunnies! So very chic.

    - Darcy Victoria
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig