19 September 2015

SMOKEY EYES TUTORIAL WITH NEW LOOK


A couple of weekends ago I headed off to London to meet up with the New Look team and film some makeup looks ready for the season to come. I always find switching up your makeup for A/W can be a little tricky (it’s bit of a turn around from that bronzed look everyone’s been after over the summer..), so trying out some key trends was a great way to get back into it. Once I’ve got back to those vampy styles I remember just how much I love them. 

This 'Grunge' look is now up on the New Look YouTube channel so you can check out how we created it here. The look is that real smokey eye that doesn’t look too put together. It’s got that rebellious sort of vibe without being too try hard – the kind of look you can quickly smudge on for a party. I used the New Look Pure Colour products, layering up those smokey metallic shades across the eyelid before adding a whole load of eyeliner. The Pure Colour Baked Eyeshadows are a dream to use for this sort of look, definitely one of my favourites. I This look is all about the eyes, but I like to finish everything off with a simple, nude lip.

There'll be some more makeup tutorials coming up on New Look TV soon so keep an eye out for those.. I can't wait for you guys to see them!

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i just saw the video on the New look youtube! cool look x

    http://bscoutingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makeup look ! Love the nails too !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post. www.mainezboxx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig