10 November 2015

BLUE JEANS CASUAL

Hat - Just An Oldie, Coat - Boohoo, Top - Primark, Jeans - Miss Selfridge, Trainers - adidas Superstar, Bag - Paul's Boutique
I'm back to wearing this coat again. I got it last winter and wore it way more than I should. To be honest, it was just a cheap option I went for as I really didn't need a new coat, but it ended up being my go to throughout the colder months. Longer coats are just so much warmer! I'm wanting to get a slightly better quality version of this just so it can last me winters beyond (I feel like I've destroyed this one a bit..). A long, wool coat sounds like a good investment piece. Maybe I'll find one in the January sales. Parting with a  good chunk of money might be a little easier if I at least feel like I'm getting a good deal. Spending money does kill me a bit inside. Ha.

I just took these pictures on a trip to my Nannas, hence why I'm pretty casual here. She was actually hanging out her flat window watching me while my Ma snapped away... This blogging thaaang is becoming a bit of a family affair. I always like taking pictures with my mum though, it's a good excuse for us to have a wander somewhere pretty. 
x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love this outfit, the coat looks amazing.

    blondelamode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! I love the long line coat :-) I've been after one for a few months now but need to find something a bit more purse friendly than ones i've previously looked at.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat, it's perfect for this season!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the hat really makes it autumnal x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat, looks so good for Boohoo.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit. I love your jeans and they go great with the top and coat!

    josievictoriaa / fashion, travel and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this casual look! You look fab as always :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look, love the colours and laid back style! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that coat, can't believe it's Boohoo ! I hope the quality is ok

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig