12 November 2015

NEW IN | MAKEUP, MIRRORS & OTHER RANDOM PURCHASES


With payday less than two weeks gone, I'm at that stage in the month where I have nice new makeup, yet I need to survive on crisp sarnies for another 14+ days. Priorities. I've picked up a few makeup bits recently that I wanted to give a go, as well as some other random additions I thought I'd share with you. Now someone put me on a spending ban. Faaaanks.

Wunderbrow
I bought this after seeing one Instagram post. One freaking Instagram post! Ugh. I'm majorly influenced by social media, but I haven't tried a new brow product in a while so what the heck. So far I'm glad I picked this up as I've been really impressed with it. It lasts all day. And I actually mean all day, even with a sweaty forehead situation and through the occasional need to scratch my brow area. I think I'll do a proper review on it when I've given it a go, if anyone would be interested?

Notebook - TK Maxx
In my opinion, there's no such thing as too many notebooks. I actually bought one from TK Maxx a few weeks ago that's almost identical to this other than being gold. They're both leather with a really simple design, the sort of thing I love. I'm yet to start writing in either of them but I'm saving them for when I'm feeling inspired, rather than using them for the boring big food shop list. This patent black version had to come home with me. 

Socks - TK Maxx
Really, I just needed socks, and the fact these are Calvin Klein didn't really matter. To me, socks are socks... But these are grey and soft and that'll do for me. 

Chanel Cream Blush - Cheeky 
It was pretty and I wanted it. Nothing else. Sorry. Ha. Well, I guess I haven't bought a blush in forever so I did think it'd be a nice addition to my makeup collection. It's a brownish pink, perfect for going with the neutrals I usually opt for. I'm going to give it a proper try over the weekend so I'll keep you updated.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation 
I've used Estée Lauder Double Wear so religiously over the last few years that recently, I've been trying recently to give a few new options a go. With this one I just loved how it felt when I tested it out. Really velvety without being too heavy. I wouldn't say it's revolutionised my life yet, but I'm loving it as a matte option. 

Mirror - Argos
I guess a mirror might not be of interest to everyone, but if you're like me (vain.. LOL I'm partly joking) and take outfit pictures a lot then it may be relevant. Basically if you're into blogging. This was only £59.99 which I didn't think was bad. I mostly went for it because it's wide - I needed something with enough width to only really show what's behind me, not behind the mirror, if you get what me mean? Right now I haven't really got enough room for it, but it'll be nice when I've got my own place. 

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this, the socks look beautiful x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely selection ! I really love the Chanel cream blush :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that notebook!

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mirror, such gorgeous detailing! And the notebook is so lovely too x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderbrow sounds lovely, might have to try it out!
    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lydia!
    you have a really nice Blog and amazing pictures!
    The mirror you bought looks very good!

    Have a nice evening!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig