15 November 2015

MOM JEANS & POINTED FLATS

Jacket - H&M, Top - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Flats - Topshop

Mom Jeans were probably last year's thing, but I still like this pair because they're comfy and they're about the only pair I can get in without the worry that I may or may not now be too chubby for them. That's mainly because they started a size too big, but either way, they're my 'I cba to vacuum pack myself in my black skinnies' jeans. 

We took these pictures just before a quick trip to town. I don't know when I became one of those people that feels like a weekend isn't a weekend unless I've been out for coffee, but it definitely happened. Is it a twenties thing? Is this what we do? Anyway, a quick trip to Costa (-fortune, as my Pa calls it) makes a nice break in-between getting some blog work done. 

The pointed flats I'm wearing are that really cheap version from Topshop. I went for those as I really need to force myself to wear something other than my adidas Superstars on days off (they're the comfiest, ever). I do like these for casual days, they're cute and they don't rub my feet to bits, but I think I'll need to invest in a studier pair for winter. Oh how the Celine version would make my life!


x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love these jeans !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look bloomin' fab girl! Love the way you've styled this up x

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/kirstie-pickering-12278843

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning! I love casual looks like this

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rings they look so perfect on you!!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the details x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! I love my mom jeans for that reason (although I highly doubt you could ever look chubby in anything) These ones look great, I absolutely love pretty much anything TopShop!

    JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, the pointy flats are cute x

    http://eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice coat and hair :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beauty! you look lovely as always xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig