3 November 2015

WEARING THE BASIC BLACK TROUSER

Faux Fur Scarf - ZARA, Jacket - Boohoo, Shirt - Charity Shop, Trousers - H&M, Boots - Forever 21

This day was one of the loveliest times. We weren’t doing anything too exciting, just off out for a family lunch, but it was just my sort of autumn day. A comforting Sunday dinner, walking it off in a local park, before finishing the day back at home with a good film. If you haven’t realised yet, I’m not much of a party girl... I’m more the sort that just likes to potter between coffee shops.

My brother’s girlfriend actually took these pictures. I’m already working on enlisting her as my full time photographer ha! The only problem is she lives in Finland, so I’m going to have to get her taking bulk blog pictures while she’s in the UK... It’s always nice to have someone around to help out, especially when they get the whole blogging thing.

So here I’m wearing that Boohoo jacket… Again. It’s just a way for me to bid bye bye to a boring black coat. I’d usually go for my leather jacket, but I prefer this one for brightening it up a bit. With just black trousers and a shirt underneath, I was worried too much black might make me look like a waitress. The trousers I picked up in H&M a few weeks ago. They’re really basic, but go well for work and days off with casual shoes. I've got similar styles, but in my opinion you can never have too many pairs of black trousers/jeans!

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. looking gorgeous ❤ also love the outfit!

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits are always on point!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is absolutely gorgeous - I love the shade and all the tassels, it's perfect! I totally prefer a potter between coffee shops too instead of bright lights and late nights - that time is solely reserved for Netflix! ;) x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful, loving your entire look! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this look, loving the photos too, well done toy your bro's Girlfriend haha!

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jacket so much !

    win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket and those trousers look great! These photo's are also so pretty!

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos! Love the fringing on the jacket! X

    Charli XCX 90s fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit - really simple but stylish! Nothing beats a staple jacket, I love buying a load of different jackets in autumn! :)

    www.lifeaslissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the body warmer, love the scenery x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jacket! I would've never thought to wear it with trousers that shape (usually I'd only wear with skinnies) but it totally works!

    Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great outfit! loving your whole look!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig