31 December 2015

LIFESTYLE CHANGES FOR 2016

Without having the cliché ‘new year, new me’ moment, I have been thinking about making some lifestyle changes for a good while. Bad habits are easy to pick up, and while I’m not intent on being a source of fitspo, I think it’s about time I upped my activity to more than getting up to find the TV remote. So, as we head into 2016, I’m excited to share that I’ll be working with JD Sports as an ambassador for their new Pink Soda range, sharing my fitness journey along the way – here’s to a happier, healthier version of me!

It’s not like I’m completely opposed to the whole fitness thing… In the past I got really into a routine. The thing is though, I was doing it for the wrong reasons – purely with hopes of ending up with a super lean body like some gorgeous Insta-model. Personally, I just don’t think that should be your only goal. This time round I’m wanting to do it for that feel good feeling you get from working out… Any aesthetic benefits would be nice, but they aren’t the be all and end all. In the past I was really into my hoola hooping (some of you may remember me talking about this in my early days on Instagram!) and taking on some YouTube workouts here and there. I loved it, and it felt like an easy way to incorporate exercise into my life, so I’m looking forward to picking that back up. For the coming months, my focus will be working on my core strength, building some tummy tone and really using exercise to up those feel good vibes.   

So, expect plenty of updates on my lifestyle changes coming up! You can stay up to date with how I’m getting on over on the Pink Soda Sport Hub, where you’ll also find a few other lovely blogging ladies sharing how they’re reaching their goals. In the last few weeks I’ve started things off with trying out the new range - I can’t wait to show you some more of the outfits! New workout clothing is always a big motivator for me, especially when it’s something a little different… The collection is full of amazing prints meaning I can bid farewell to the boring, all black options I used to go for. It’s the little details really finish things off though – hidden pockets, those handy little thumb holes on hoodies and super soft material… It’s stuff like that that I find really makes the difference with fitness clothing.

Are any of you guys setting fitness goals for 2016? I’d love to hear how you get on!

*This post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I want to exercise a bit more...just to feel healthier! Actually sticking to it is another question :(

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, this range is gorgeous! I need to get back to the gym after becoming a total flump through all of December, and some of this gear could be the motivation I need :)

    Claire | <a href="http://Stylingo.co.uk</a> xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really love the first outfit and congratulations on the collaboration!

    Happy New Year!
    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No workout clothes is always motivating! X

    From veganism to fashion to 1D, the highlights of 2015 over on hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your workout gear is so cool and pretty! Such gorgeous thighs, dear!! So wow :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. These workout clothes are beautiful Lydia! You make me wanna run out and buy some cute workout wear. I love this! Also what better way to start the new year then working out right? Great post and looking beautiful hun!!

    Happy New Year
    -Shannon
    www.onthelists.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the collaboration and great looking workout gear. Yes my goal is to be more consistent with my workouts.

    www.majeang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soooo comfortable!! I'm 5ft 4in 135lb so I usually fall somewhere between large and medium. Ordered the medium and these stylish workout clothes fit great they are just the right amount of snug to be supportive but not so tight that they are uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig