31 January 2016

GET READY WITH ME | LOUNGEWEAR & GLAM MAKEUP

I'm sharing a bit more of my 'get ready with me' routine today, with a look I wore this weekend. I was just having a casual day, hence the laid back outfit, but I did have a bit more time to spend on my makeup. I'm definitely the person that spends Monday-Friday wearing next to no makeup, before really troweling it on for the weekend. Lol. Well, I hope it doesn't look 'troweled on', but I just spend way longer on it when I haven't got to head off to work. 

The video below includes all the details, with the important bits for how I did my hair & makeup. I'm also loving the co-ord - it's perfect for lazy weekends! I'm definitely thinking of getting the grey option... The loungewear sets that seem to be really big right now are my liiiiife. 


x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love a GRWM vid! You look gorgeous as always xx

    www.LUCY-COLE.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this outfit, and the make up is perfect x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put the basic make-up on for work then I go wild on the weekends too (even if I am not doing anything) haha!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is definitely one of my favourites, and I love this look! Casual & glam looks amazing, and you look incredible as always!
    G xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not alone - I spend way more time getting ready when it's the weekends! Weekday mornings are just far too rushed for me!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh girl you look amazing!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the all black outfit look, it makes your make up and hair stand out, lovely! xo

    McKenzie | therosynook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore cette ensemble très simple casual et chic . Je viens juste de voir la vidéo est j'ai adoré le maquillage qui peut me convenir pour tout les jours , Merci ;)

    Sarah xxxx
    Have a nice day ^^
    http://elixirsauvage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore that makeup look - so gorgeous! I'll have to have a Fashion Influx video marathon, later tonight!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair and makeup look fantastic! You're absolutely stunning

    xo
    prettyvacantx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style and great videos, you always look stunning :)

    Camille xo


    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig