24 January 2016

NEW IN | JANUARY PURCHASES


I wouldn't say I've gone mad in the January sales... Yeah, I managed to get a few bargains (mostly those Kiko purchases), but I haven't gone over board. I always find if I get too carried away I end up with a whole load of crap I don't actually need, just because there was a '50% off' sticked stuck on it. Instead, I've just bought a few bits I'd been after for a while - clothing basics I'd wanted to add to my wardrobe, and a fragrance I've been obsessed with for ages. If you haven't tried Noir by The White Company your need to go check it out... It's loverrrrly!

There are a few extra bits in the video as well, alongside the usual rambles from me - I only had a little bit of time to film, but somehow I still managed to end up going off on a tangent! Editing always takes me such a long time... An outtakes compilation is well overdue!

x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great buys!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/01/fashionable-iphone-cases.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were very sensible and got some goodies!xx

    www.LUCY-COLE.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of that fragrance and those Kiko shadows are gorgeous!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to get bored of the January Sales. I didn't buy anything this month. But your haul looks lovely. I love KIKO Cosmetics. I "discovered" them when I was on holiday in Florence and I have never looked back. Their Mascara is amazing.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging almost as much as the products. And those white jeans! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kiko bits, and the candle looks amazing x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kiko, a great cheaper alternative to MAC!

    www.lifeoftessalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig